2. Acceptance to this show is subject to the approval of the Chisholm Trail Festival.
3. Refunds of booth fee will be strictly enforced with no refund after May 22. A fee of $30 will be charged for returned checks.
4. You will be responsible for collecting taxes and paying to the Okla. Tax Commission all sales tax from the day’s sales.
5. Some type of shade awning is suggested – this is an outdoor event.
6. All craft spaces will be 12’ x 12’. Spaces will be assigned on a first come first serve basis. You are responsible for your own tables and chairs.
7. All exhibits must be in place by 9:00am on Saturday, June 1 and remain in place until 6 pm.
8. Exhibitors may unload and load directly at their booth before the show opens and after the show closes. VEHICLES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE GROUNDS DURING FESTIVAL HOURS.
9. The Chisholm Trail Historical Preservation Society is not responsible for accidents, damage or theft. By signing the application for the show, the exhibitor has absolved the C.T.H.P.S. All responsibility for fire, theft and/or damage to any item or of personal injury to yourself and anyone working within your booth, or other events beyond their control.
Contact Sherri Shoemaker at 405 – 350-8937 – or mail to Sherri Shoemaker, 532 W Main, Yukon, OK 73085 or e-mail at email@example.com